Logo India Udhyog Grow Your Business

Product Categories

View All Categories


Golden Bird Jewels Visit Profile

Product Description

Radhe Fashion Jewelry

 The 22-carat gold wedding ring is a truly exquisite and timeless piece of jewelry that embodies the essence of luxury and elegance. Crafted from high-quality 22-carat gold, this ring is a symbol of enduring love and commitment.

The ring is made from pure gold that is 91.67% gold content, with the remaining 8.33% consisting of other metals for added strength and durability. The use of 22-carat gold ensures a rich and vibrant color, showcasing the inherent beauty and warmth of gold.

The 22-carat gold wedding ring is a perfect symbol of love and commitment. It represents a lifelong bond between partners and serves as a cherished reminder of their special day. Whether worn alone or paired with an engagement ring, this ring holds deep sentimental value and is often passed down through generations as a treasured family heirloom.


The 22-carat gold wedding ring is a classic and timeless choice that celebrates the beauty and purity of gold. It is a luxurious and enduring symbol of love and commitment, marking the beginning of a lifelong journey together.

Send Enquiry

Company Details


  • Company Name Golden Bird Jewels
  • Country of Origin India
  • Address 6, 1273, Bhoot Sheri, opp. Patel Park, near Ramji Mandir Chawl, Galemandi, Mahidharpura, Begampura, Surat, Gujarat 395003, Surat, Gujarat-395003
  • Website https://www.goldenbirdjewels.com/
Company Logo
Golden Bird Jewels
5 Rating Rating View Catalogue
View More

Interested in this product?

Want to look at other products we offer?

View Catalogue

Review Rating

0.0 Star
  • 5 Star 0
  • 4 Star 0
  • 3 Star 0
  • 2 Star 0
  • 1 Star 0

Rate the Product

Similar Products You Might Like

View More

More Products From This Seller

View More